Thursday, May 30, 2013

He gives and takes away

I don’t know why things like this happen to us, but I do know it has to be for the glory of God. No matter how painful it is right now, God is in control and is the God of all comfort.

We are so very heartbroken over the loss of our baby, but we know God will shine through. One thing we have to remember is that this child He blessed us with for a short period of time was not ours, but His. Kyle and I had the honor of being the vessels He was using to bring this baby into life. We will forever be thankful and blessed for that precious gift.


During this season of our miscarriage we are thankful to be able to cling on to the verses that shines God glory through ALL things. He will never leave us thirsty.


*A glimpse of verses that shine His glory through pain*
Matthew 5:4
 God blesses those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

Jeremiah 29:11
 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Romans 4:20-21
 Abraham never wavered in believing God’s promise. In fact, his faith grew stronger, and in this he brought glory to God. He was fully convinced that God is able to do whatever he promises.

Isaiah 49:13
 Sing for joy, O heavens! Rejoice, O earth! Burst into song, O mountains! For the Lord has comforted his people and will have compassion on them in their suffering.

Psalm 23:4
 Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.